Effective date: 19-09-2022
SERVICE means the kakudagri.com website operated by kakud Post Harvest.
PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data
those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our
USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or
infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
DATA CONTROLLER means a natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in
common with other
persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal data
are, or are to
DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) means any natural or legal person who processes
the data on
behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in
process your data more effectively.
DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
3. Information Collection and Use We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
4. Types of Data Collected Personal Data While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: 0.1. Email address 0.2. First name and last name 0.3. Phone number 0.4. Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City 0.5. Cookies and Usage Data When you voluntarily send us electronic mail, we will keep a record of this information so that we can respond to you. We only collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. Also, when filling out a form on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. In case you have submitted your personal information and contact details, we reserve the rights to Call, SMS, Email or WhatsApp about our products and offers, even if your number has DND activated on it.We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link. I/visitor on website/cutomer authorize (Every quarterly) The Address Makers VG Hostel Hubballi and its representatives to call, SMS, email, or WhatsApp me about its products and offers, this consent overrides any registration for DNC/NDNC.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service
or when you
access Service by or through any device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol
address (e.g. IP
address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the
time and date
of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other
When you access Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as
the type of
device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device
the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic
Location Data We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
Examples of Cookies we use:
0.1. Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
0.2. Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
0.3. Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
0.4. Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Other Data While using our Service, we may also collect the following information: sex, age, date of birth, place of birth, passport details, citizenship, registration at place of residence and actual address, telephone number (work, mobile), details of documents on education, qualification, professional training, employment agreements, NDA agreements, information on bonuses and compensation, information on marital status, family members, social security (or other taxpayer identification) number, office location and other data.
5. Use of Data
Kakud Post Harvest Pvt Ltd uses the collected data for various purposes:
0.1. to provide and maintain our Service;
0.2. to notify you about changes to our Service;
0.3. to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
0.4. to provide customer support;
0.5. to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
0.6. to monitor the usage of our Service;
0.7. to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
0.8. to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
0.9. to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
10. to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.
11. to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information; 12. in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
13. for any other purpose with your consent.
8. Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide: 0.1. Business Transaction. If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
0.2. Other cases. We may disclose your information also: 0.2.1. to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
0.2.2. to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
0.2.3. to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
0.2.4. for the purpose of including your company’s logo on our website;
0.2.5. for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
0.2.6. with your consent in any other cases;
0.2.7. if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
9. Security of Data The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
10. Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you
data protection rights, covered by GDPR.
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
0.1. the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
0.2. the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
0.3. the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
0.4. the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
0.5. the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
0.6. the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not able to provide Service without some necessary data. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
11. Your Data Protection Rights under the California Privacy Protection
CalOPPA is the first state law in the nation to require commercial websites and online
company in the United States (and conceivable the world) that operates websites
personally identifiable information from California consumers to post a conspicuous
on its website stating exactly the information being collected and those individuals
with whom it is
being shared, and to comply with this policy.
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
0.1. users can visit our site anonymously;
0.4. users are able to change their personal information by emailing us email@example.com.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals: We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
12. What personal information do we collect from the customers who or
landings on our website
When our customer submits enquiries/form/contact us to reach us through our site, as
you may be asked to enter your First Name, Last Name, Mobile number, E-mail Address,
Location, Mailing, with other details to help you to understand, know more about our
When you voluntarily send us the details by submitting the details to us or by through electronic mail, we will keep this record of this information so that we can respond to you back based on the request.
We only collect information from you when you voluntarily provide the details as above said on our site or fill out a form. Also, when filling out a form on our site, you may be asked to enter your: Name, e-mail address, Mobile/Phone Number, state/Location or City.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously. In case you have submitted your personal information and contact details, we reserve all the rights to call, SMS, E-mail Newsletter, or WhatsApp about our products and offers, even if your number has DND activated on it.
13. When do we collect information? We collect information from you when you request by fill the form whichever are present on our site, i.e Enquiry form, Contact us, Subscribe to a Newsletter, Respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat or enter information on our site.
14. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our
respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other
in the following ways:
• To improve our website in order to serve you better.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (Live chat, E-Mail or Phone Enquiries)
15. How do we protect your information? • We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. • We use regular Malware Scanning.
17. If users disable cookies in their browser: If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly. However, you will still be able to place orders by calling on our helpline number, internal form of fill the forms which are present on our site, booking of any Services over the telephone by contacting customer service.
18. Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking? It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioural tracking.
19. Fair Information Practices:
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United
the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data
around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they
implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following
should a data breach occur:
• We will notify you via email Within 7 business days.
• We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only those individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
20. We collect your email address in order to: Send information, respond to Enquiries, and/or other requests or questions Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to admissions. Send you additional information related to your admission to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the registration process done.
21. Contacting Us
Kakud Post Harvest Pvt Ltd.
Kottur Road, Harapanahalli,
Vijayanagar district 583-131
Mobile Number: 91 636-209-2895
Email- id: firstname.lastname@example.org
22. Your Data Protection Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
If you are a California resident, you are entitled to learn what data we collect about you, ask to delete your data and not to sell (share) it. To exercise your data protection rights, you can make certain requests and ask us:
0.1. What personal information we have about you. If you make this request, we will return to you:
0.0.1. The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
0.0.2. The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
0.0.3. The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
0.0.4. The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
0.0.5. The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
0.0.6. A list of categories of personal information that we have sold, along with the category of
any other company we sold it to. If we have not sold your personal information, we will inform you of that fact.
0.0.7. A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, along with the category of any other company we shared it with.
Please note, you are entitled to ask us to provide you with this information up to two times in a rolling twelve-month period. When you make this request, the information provided may be limited to the personal information we collected about you in the previous 12 months.
0.2. To delete your personal information. If you make this request, we will delete the personal information we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through de-identification of the information. If you choose to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain functions that require your personal information to operate.
0.3. To stop selling your personal information. We don’t sell or rent your personal information to any third parties for any purpose. We do not sell your personal information for monetary consideration. However, under some circumstances, a transfer of personal information to a third party, or within our family of companies, without monetary consideration may be considered a “sale” under California law. You are the only owner of your Personal Data and can request disclosure or deletion at any time.
If you submit a request to stop selling your personal information, we will stop making such transfers.
Please note, if you ask us to delete or stop selling your data, it may impact your experience with us, and you may not be able to participate in certain programs or membership services which require the usage of your personal information to function. But in no circumstances, we will discriminate against you for exercising your rights.
To exercise your California data protection rights described above, please send your request(s) by email: email@example.com.
Your data protection rights, described above, are covered by the CCPA, short for the California Consumer Privacy Act. To find out more, visit the official California Legislative Information website. The CCPA took effect on 01/01/2020.
23. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service
provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in
analysing how our
Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
24. Analytics We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
25. CI/CD tools We may use third-party Service Providers to automate the development process of our Service.
26. Behavioral Remarketing
27. Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
28. Children’s Privacy
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
30. DND Process
When you voluntarily send us electronic mail, we will keep a record of this information so that we can respond to you. We only collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. Also, when filling out a form on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. In case you have submitted your personal information and contact details, we reserve the rights to Call, SMS, Email or WhatsApp about our products and offers, even if your number has DND activated on it.
31. Contact Us